RV and Tent Camping Sites Available for the Fall Season!
Why not stay at the Fort for the night or maybe the whole weekend?
We've been developing our campground over the past few years and its grown into something we're sure you'll like! So bring your family along with your tents or RV and enjoy an exciting night of family fun and entertainment! Our campground is open until October 15, 2013.
- Serviced campsites each with 20/50 AMP and water
- Plenty of non-serviced campsites
- Fresh water access, perimeter fencing, toilets, and showers
- Garbage and recycling bins, grey and black water dump station
- Picnic areas with tables
- Canoe and kayak rentals and access to remote Wilderness Island hiking trails
- Trading Post with souvenirs, gifts, pop, water & ice sales
- Access to all scheduled public programming
- Free WiFi, excellent full campground signal
- Shaded picnic areas with tables
- Paved wheelchair-accessible paths
- Pets welcome
Campsite Rental Fees Per Night (plus HST):
- Serviced sites, $35
- Non-serviced sites, $25
Hey Thunder Bay!
Plan a mini-vacation just minutes from home. Grab a tent or load up the RV and head on over to Fort William Historical Park for an affordable, quick and easy mini-vacation. Just minutes from home, you could still make it to work in the morning and enjoy a relaxing camping experience each night.
Relax and enjoy yourselves at the World's Largest Fur Trade Post!
Admission to historic Fort William or to special events is separate from camp site fees.
RV’s are only permitted in the registered campground with a camping permit. RV’s may only be parked in the main parking lots for day visitors.
Please contact Reservations for booking’s - (807) 473-2331 or (807) 473-2347